Covid19 – Changes within Grovelands
Patient attending Grovelands Medical Centre for an appointment are requested to wear a face mask in order to protect our staff and other patients.
To minimise the risk to our patients and staff from COVID-19 we are changing the way we provide medical care. If you have a booked GP appointment we recommend you do not attend the surgery unless absolutely necessary.
Before your appointment, or at the time of your booked appointment the GP will call you. If you have an appointment with a Nurse, HCA, or Phlebotomist your appointment currently still stands unless advised otherwise.
Please do not come in to the surgery if you or any of your household members have a new, persistent cough and/or a high temperature and loss of taste or smell.
You will not be able to book appointments through patient access or the MyGP app due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. The only ways to currently book an appointment are by either calling up the surgery or visiting the surgeries reception in person.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
We are doing our best to provide a consistent service to you during this difficult time. We are all in this together and we can fight this together.
Some helpful information on Covid-19
- COVID-19 NHS.uk: Coronavirus
- Testing and Tracing NHS.uk: Covid-19 testing and tracing
- Self isolation and Treatments for COVID19 NHS.uk: Self-isolation and testing
- Social Distancing –What you need to know NHS.uk:Coronavirus – what you need to do
- Find out what support you can get if you’re affected by coronavirus GOV.uk: find Coronavirus support